REQUIREMENT FOR PTPTN EDUCATION FINANCING SCHEME
Kolej Poly-Tech MARA Education Programme
Students are eligible to apply for education loans if they fulfil the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens;
- Does not exceed 45 years of age on the date of application;
- Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with three (3) Credits in any subjects;
- Passed SPM for Community College Certificate and Polytechnic Diploma graduates with CGPA 3.0 and above;
- IPTA/IPTS/Polytechnic students must register to pursue courses approved by the IPT Management Department (IPTA/IPTS)/Polytechnic Management Department and Community College of the Ministry of Higher Education;
- For IPTS students, course pursued must have the certificate of Accreditation from the MQA and still valid on the date of application;
- Students must meet the entry requirements for the accredited programme as approved by Ministry of Higher Education. For students who have other qualification, verification must be obtained from the department or agency as stated above.
- Remaining period of study at the time of application should not be less than one (1) year;
- Has no other sponsors;
- * Starting on 1st January 2012, students that want to apply PPTN loan are required to open SSPN account with minimum saving of RM20.00
ONLINE APPLICATION (e‐Pinjaman)
• Applicants that have accepted offer letter to further studies in KPTM and eligible to apply if meet the specified conditions, are required to purchase PIN number at BSN and may proceed for PTPTN Online Education Loan Application at the following website:
• Applicants are advised to check details thoroughly before submission.
• Applicants MUST print out and submit application documents to PTPTN officer within 1 week after orientation week.